Friday, August 15, 2008

What do Women Want?....They Want the Truth

I recall an old movie with the late great Alan King called "Just tell me what you want." According to my up close and personal Q&A sessions that I continually have with women, the answer is often the same. "I just want the truth."
In this political season, both campaigns spend countless hours listening to and researching speeches trying to catch their opponent in a lie(s). Over a hundred years ago a man running for the Office of the President was referred to as "Honest Abe." I think voters still look for someone they trust to tell them the truth.
Women are adept at spotting lier's and charlatans. Many men think they are getting away with their falsehoods, but the women can see through them.
So guys, as it going in dating and relationships, in politics you'd better tell the truth because women are the largest group of voters. If they know you're a lier, you'll lose.

No comments: