Thursday, September 18, 2008

Serious Secrets to Tell Your Partner

Honesty is the best policy. Good! Now we have that truism out of the way, let's deal with reality.
Here are four things that I think you must discuss with your partner. It will help clear the air if and when they turn up.
1-I've got issues. Here are a few things your partner should be aware of before you take your relationship any further; drug problem, prison record, unknown baggage (marriages, kids), loss of job, significant debt, feelings about religion, political leanings, addictions and medical problems
2-Somebody like me...a lot. Yes, I'm being seriously pursued by a potential crazy person.
3-I want more. Our relationship has gotten boring. I really need you to spend more time with me and romance me the way you did when we first met.
4-Oooooh that feels good. Over 50% of people in a relationship don't discuss what they like in bed. They assume their partner knows but is either not interested or doesn't care. Here's how to solve it..on a long car trip, discuss the situation. There will be no immediate need to perform then and there. Don't let it simmer. If you're unhappy, talk about it.

No comments: