Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dating, Romance, and Relationships

I'm still going on bad dates, when by now i should be in a bed marriage...Laura Kighlinger
What is a date, really, but a job interview that lasts all night? The only difference is that in not many job interviews is there a chance you'll wind up naked...Jerry Seinfeld
I went out to dinner with a marine. He looked across the table and he goes, " I could kill you in seven seconds." I go, " I'll just have toast then."...Margaret Smith
How many of you ever stated dating someone because you were too lazy to commit suicide?...Judy Tenuda
I don't get no respect. A girl phoned me and said, "come on over, no body's home." I went over. Nobody was home...Rodney Dangerfield
I have bad luck with women. I was on the phone with a woman I was dating, "I have to go, there is a telemarketer on the other line."

No comments: