Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quotes on Love, Loss and Divorce

Falling out of love is chiefly a matter of forgetting how charming someone is...Iris Murdoch
All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with someone else...Mae West
In our family we don't divorce our men--we bury them...Ruth Gordon
Ah yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet...Robin Williams
It was partially my fault that we got divorced. I tended to place my wife under a pedestal...Woody Allen
Love is so short, forgetting is so long...Pablo Neruda
If the Christian Conservatives really want to protect marriage they should propose a constitutional amendment to ban divorce. The murder rate would go up, but the institution of marriage would be strong and healthy...Wanda Sykes
I'm not upset about my divorce. I'm only upset I'm not a widow...Roseanne Barr
My husband and I had a very messy divorce because there was a baby involved. Him. And I didn't want custody...Wendy Liebman

No comments: