Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Promotion Time

This morning I had some publicity photos taken which hopefully will be used as I embark upon the journey of promoting my book "101Ways to Stop Hating Dating." We have distributed close to 100 Press Kits to local and major media announcing the availability of the book at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com.. In addition, the book is available for sale on my website which is
http://www.stophatingdating.com/. The plan is to do some local newspaper and magazine interviews in addition to some radio and TV interviews which hopefully will lead to regional and national exposure.
I know I can help single people who are frustrated with the dating scene and are hating dating.
I'll update future blogs with my progress..see you on "Oprah" and 'The View."

No comments: