Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Secrets to Keep from Your Partner

Truth is usually good, however too much sharing can be questionable. Use a little discretion and don't reveal that:
1- You don't turn me on all the time. Compliment what you like and ignore what you hate.
2- I flirt with other people at work..almost half of the men and women I know lust after a co-worker. If you must confess attraction to others talk about celebrities not people you work with or both know.
3- I can't stand your friends. Try hard to keep it to yourself. Cutting out his friends is usually a deal breaker.
4- I still think about my ex. Keep your past in your past. Nothing good can come from it.
5- Don't say "I can't live without you" frequently. It will make your partner feel trapped and they'll want to escape.

No comments: