Saturday, July 26, 2008

How to Create a Better Online Dating Profile

1- Be different. Check out the competition. Read dozens of other profiles and see what they say. It's time to be unique. Instead of saying ,"I like movies," you should say "My favorite movie is.... because.... then go on to say the plot has fabulous in depth character development and sophisticated humor which I much prefer to slapstick."

2- Use your profile to narrow your focus to what you want in order to filter out the bad matches. Be more descriptive in terms of age, appearance, and particularly, your interests.

3- Be Positive. Everybody want to be with a winner. Don't use negative words or phrases such as "I hate" or " I'm sick of."

Change your headline and your photo occasionlly to refresh your profile.

No comments: