Wednesday, July 9, 2008

5 More Turnoffs That Make Goodguys Say Goodbye

1- Too Clingy. She is so insecure that she absolutely needs you to fulfill all her needs.

2- Constantly talks about her bad dates. "Woe is me". So many "Dates from Hell." She doesn't realize that not only is she annoying, but she is the common denominator in all these bad dates. Makes you think that maybe they were negative reactions to her.

3- High Maintenance. Buy me, take me, show me, do for me, me, me, me. Unless you're a masochist, it's time to say goodbye.

4- Conceited braggart. Has an unrealistic value of her own importance. Feels she's above everyone else. Brags about who she knows, what she has, where she's been. Who cares? Do you?

5- Game player. Annoying tease, flirts with other guys, gives deceptively vague answers to your questions, likes to cause confusion and has some type of "crisis" every day. It's all about her.

No comments: